Michael Twomey Butchers

Michael Twomey's Butcher's Ltd, Railway View, Macroom, Co. Cork

Phone: 026 42436

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Web: www.mtwomeybutchers.ie

Michael Twomey Butchers opened in September 1996, in the town of Macroom, Co. Cork; supplying the highest quality, specially selected, fresh Irish Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb, and Bacon to our loyal customers. We aim to deliver, at all times, only the very finest quality meats, value for money, and excellent service to our valued customers. Twomey's are a traditional Irish family butcher, working hand-in-hand with local Irish farmers to produce top quality beef, lamb, pork, poultry, hand made sausages & burgers. We also offer bespoke cuts, designed for parties, BBQ's, and special occasions. All our beef is Irish Angus or Hereford, reared in the traditional way, in West Cork, supporting our local rural farming community.

We are the only Guaranteed Irish accredited butcher in Ireland. All our meat is 100% Irish. Approx 80% of our meat comes from within a 20 mile radius of Macroom Town, with the remaining 20% hailing from East and West Cork predominantly. We always strive to source our meat locally, in an effort to support local agriculture and the local economy. In 2010 we expanded the business, by opening a new store in Bantry, West Cork. We also supply our top quality meats to cafés, bars, restaurants and hotels in Co. Cork and beyond. Michael Twomey Butchers has it's own Meat Processing Plant, further guaranteeing that the quality, handling and processing of the meat is done to superb standards. TRACABILITY All our meat is fully traceable from Farm to Fork and approved by the Bord Bia Quality Assured Scheme. Full tracability is displayed at all times in both our stores. We are one of the first food companies in Ireland to be awarded the “Ecolabel” accreditation for our commitment to positive environmental policies and a low carbon footprint. VISIT US ONLINE, BUY YOUR MEAT ONLINE! We now offer our top quality Irish meat online delivered direct to your door. Visit us at www.mtwomeybutchers.ie to view our extensive range of products. The meat is delivered fresh (not frozen) to your door within 24hrs, packaged and labelled as per your requirements. We can deliver all over Ireland, and the UK. We offer Free Delivery on all orders over €100, and when you refer a friend, we'll send you 2 x 8oz Angus Striploin Steaks with your next order. Terms & Conditions apply to this offer and can be viewed at http://www.mtwomeybutchers.ie/contact-page51958.html.